First of all, we wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to those of you who have filled out our survey. Second of all, we want to share the early results and offer another invitation to those that haven’t participated.
We are working hard to create an incredibly powerful tool that meets your boots-on-the-ground needs so that you and your parish team can easily track sacramental preparation, store and access information in one location, and easily communicate so you are always on the same page.
Here are some of our preliminary findings so far:
- The majority of parish staff members work as part of a team (67%), but half of those working on a team (50%) feel like their teams don’t work well together.
- Clear communication between priests and parish staff, between parish staff members, and between parish staff and parents are all a major source of frustration (57% voiced frustration).
- Registering for sacraments and tracking sacramental preparation is a struggle (55% said it was a struggle).
- Parental engagement is low and it is difficult to overcome.
- Good catechetical programs are hard to find.
- With how busy parish life is, forming personal relationships becomes increasingly challenging or is abandoned all together.
The good news is that Pastoral Parish already provides solutions for most of these issues. However, we won’t be satisfied until we are addressing all of them. If you haven’t already, please fill out the simple survey below and let us know what your daily pain points are, so we can help you create beautiful interactions with your parishioners.
Our goal is to help you be more present to your people, build the personal relationships that lead to Jesus Christ, and create communities fully alive in the Sacraments in this pivotal time of the Church.